Tubes de Ensaio
Standpipe hydrant foot DN 80, stainless for pressure tests with testhead
int. thread G 2 1/2"- connection for test head HEINZ 2 1/2" ext. thread with ball valve
- separate coupling connection possibility
- connection for grounding cable- for gas test standpipe
- safe device to prevent flame breakthrough into gas pipeline or gas tank
- PTB 04 ATEX 4001 X, explosion group EEx IIG IIA (for example methane or propane) according to DIN EN ISO 16852
- can be used in gas standpipe with max. pressure of 20 bar
- brass-made adapter with 2 1/2 internal thread/ext. thread (with sealings) for direct connection to the gas test standpipeStandpipe hydrant foot 2", stainless for pressure tests with testhead- with 3 hooks and 2 fixing clips to fasten the gas stand pipe- with 2 1/2 internal thread/ext. thread for connection
to the gas standpipe
- compressed air claw coupling for the compressed air supplyIgnition module for gas standpipe
- accessory not includedThe diffuser for the blow-off/measuring pipe v 2" provides
outstanding noise reduction. It was optimized for operation
at extremely high temperatures. It can be installed onto
the blow-off pipe's 2" thread.- stainless steel diffuser, ø 160 mm
- 1 ext. thread for connection to the gas standpipeStandpipe, DN 50, 1x Storz C system separator with shut-off valve
Standpipe DN 80 VA/MS 1x C Ms
System separator suitable for drinking water3x hook incl. rope and tension clampsMuffler for gas standpipe
- with 1" ext. thread for screwing into the diffuser
- maximum allowable device temperatur is 600°CStandpipe flange DN 50, stainless for pressure tests with testhead
int. thread G 2 1/2"
- Separate feed via Storz C for filling
with shut-off via ball valve
- sampling valve
- a 50cm long standpipe extension with standpipe foot DN 50
(System Baden-Württemberg) can be screwed on.- safe component against flame flashback into the pipe or tank
- IBExU 11 ATEX 2056 X, explosion group IIC, according to DIN EN ISO 16852
- can be used in the gas test stand pipe with a max. pressure of 20 bar
- connection via tank truck system, tank truck coupling male part on both sides
Please follow the instructions in the separately enclosed operating manual!Blow-off pipe 1" for gas standpipe incl. holder ignition module for blow-off pipe 1"
The blow-off pipe1" can be placed into
the Gas standpipe for the transport.Gas venting pipe
Aluminium pipe system, extension connected with Kamlok coupling, earth rod, gas measurement quick connector, Kamlok connection for hose, including Kamlok connection with 3/4" thread for use on pipe.Blow-off/measuring pipe v 2" incl. holder ignition module
for blow-off pipe 2" and two plugs
Blow-off pipe with integrated pitot tube for flow speed measurement
and monitoring in combination with GOLIATH.
Connection to GOLIATH for speed and gas concentration measurements
is realised by a hose-connecting set (separately available).
The outlet end of the blow-off pipe has a 2" external thread on which
the diffuser/muffler can be screwed down.
Length: 1 mwith shut-off valve
Standpipe DN 80 VA/MS 1xC Ms
suitable for drinking waterBlow-off pipe 2" for gas standpipe incl. holder ignition module for blow-off pipe 2"
Total length: 1 mStandpipe extension with integrated pitot tube for measuring and monitoring the flow velocity in connection with GOLIATH.
Connection of GOLIATH via hose connection set for measuring the velocity and gas concentration.
The standpipe extension is equipped with an adapter 2 1/2" internal thread at the outlet so that a blow-off pipe 2" can be mounted. A 1" blow-off pipe can also be mounted using a suitable reducer.