Druktest max – 261400
Seleccione aqui as opções de dispositivo necessárias para o seu dispositivo.
The Druktest max ensures efficiency. The connecting pipe is automatically brought to strength testing pressure and, after the elapsed measuring time, it is released to tightness testing pressure. Due to the dynamic stabilisation time, the entire test takes place in the shortest possible time. The measured data are validated in the case and sent by e-mail or read out with the app. The Druktest max was developed for the dutch market and fully follows the safety work instructions from the VIAG, G-07 and G-12 and can optionally be expanded with G-22 LD.
Measuring range 0-400 and 0-1600 mbar, accuracy 0.2 % FS, resolution 0.1 mbar and 1 mbar respectively.
- Optional case with pressure plugs, mains adapter, 12 V adapter and measuring hose
- Internal memory with large storage capacity; > 2 million measured values
- Pre-programmed software with measuring times according to VWI G-12 for strength and leakage testing of connecting pipes. Additionally for tightness tests according to VWI G-07 for indoor installation G-4/G-6, indoor installation G-10/G-16/G-25 and meter configurations, optional G-22 LD
- Postcode and house number entry with touchscreen
- Optional data transfer with Bluetooth and third-party app
- Optional data transfer by e-mail via LTE
- Dynamic stabilisation time
- Location determination with GPS
|Display||Backlit lcd-display 240 x 160 pixels|
|Power supply||Rechargeable Li-Ion accu 7,2V, 10.000 mAh|
|Operating time||Up to one week, with G-12 ca. 50 measurements (7 l pipe volume)|
|Charging timea||approx. 8 hours|
|Measuring range||0 – 1.100 mbar|
|Accuracy||0,2 % FS at 20 C˚|
|Dimensions||240 x 205 x 110 mm|
|Weight||Circa 2.300 g|
|Pump capacity||Circa 6 l/min|
|Data storage||>2.000.000 Measurements|
(thousands of measurements depending on measurement duration)
|Data format||xml, json, pdf|