Description GasTest delta3
User-friendly and simple measurements in the indoor gas installation in accordance with DVGW-TRGI 2018. Thanks to our long-standing experience in the field of pressure and leak measurements, we are now offering the third generation of our tried-and-tested measurement technology. The GasTest delta3 has significantly improved options for measurements on indoor gas installations. It also offers the option of service line tests via external pressure sensors.
- Usability test in accordance with G5952 or Esders express procedure
- Leak detection via external, digital hand sensor with integrated calibration and vibration alarm
- Automatic and manual test on controllers and safety valves
- Leak test with 150 mbar, strength test with 1 bar
- Pressure measurement up to 25 bar via external sensors
- Large display with touch function for inputting address data, meter or controller number, etc.
- Extensive setting options for demand-based adjustment of the device
- Customer-specific data recording via checkboxes, selection list and text fields
- Bluetooth function for fast transfer of the measurement data to thermal printers and PC
- Compact transport cases with integrated gas reservoir and the option of storing accessories
- Optional thermal printer for quick documentation on-site
- Optional PC software for documenting and preparing the measured data