GasTest delta3 – 211200
Seleccione aqui as opções de dispositivo necessárias para o seu dispositivo.
User-friendly and simple measurements in the indoor gas installation in accordance with DVGW-TRGI 2018. Thanks to our long-standing experience in the field of pressure and leak measurements, we are now offering the third generation of our tried-and-tested measurement technology. The GasTest delta3 has significantly improved options for measurements on indoor gas installations. It also offers the option of service line tests via external pressure sensors.
- Usability test in accordance with G5952 or Esders express procedure
- Leak detection via external, digital hand sensor with integrated calibration and vibration alarm
- Automatic and manual test on controllers and safety valves
- Leak test with 150 mbar, strength test with 1 bar
- Pressure measurement up to 25 bar via external sensors
- Large display with touch function for inputting address data, meter or controller number, etc.
- Extensive setting options for demand-based adjustment of the device
- Customer-specific data recording via checkboxes, selection list and text fields
- Bluetooth function for fast transfer of the measurement data to thermal printers and PC
- Compact transport cases with integrated gas reservoir and the option of storing accessories
- Optional thermal printer for quick documentation on-site
- Optional PC software for documenting and preparing the measured data
With Esders Connect the measurement data will directly be send to your office via our App for your smart phone or tablet – fast, paperless, digitally and DSGVO compliant. You have the option of specifying up to three e-mail addresses in order to send the completed test reports to them. The recipients also receive the GPS data for the exact localisation of the measurement. The administration is clear and can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
Esders Connect is browser-based, so no updates are required and you always have the latest version available.
Click here for more information about Esders Connect.
|Dimensions||192 x 100 x 87 mm|
|Weight||approx. 1.160 g|
|Operating temperature||0 °C to +40 °C|
|Measurement ranges||0 – 300 mbar|
0,1 mbar resolution, Error max. 0,5 % of full scale
0 – 1 bar
1 mbar resolution, Error max. 0,5 % of full scale
0 – 10 l/h
0,01 l/h resolution, Error max. 2,0 % of full scale
|Power supply||Li-ion battery pack, rechargeable, safe charging via charger with 230 V AC or 12 V DC|
|Operating time||varies depending on the usage area and power consumption|
(e.g. usability according to G 5952 approx. 50 tests)
|Pump||integrated, flow approx. 40-45 l/h|
|Display||LCD, 240 x 160 pixels, touch display for entering project numbers, address data, etc.|
|Connection||2 nipples (one to the reservoir, one to the installation)|
Connection for external, digital sensors (gas sensor, pressure sensor)
|Interface||Infrared & bluetooth|
|Printing||via thermal printer (infrared or bluetooth)|
|Data storage||> 2.000.000 measured values|