Etiquetas de Bagagem Pressure Test Trailer
Pressure Test Trailer – 401010
Pressure test trailer
Pressure test trailer – non-braked – Closed boxes trailers 2515 x 1300 x 1520 mm permissible total weight 750 kg Wing door with rear revolving rods Interior design with: – AC socket with distribution – lighting with button – connection for test pump (MPP) – water tank with supply hose, connection for MPP and expiration – separate water supply for the water tank and test pump – drain for water tank and test pump – connection for umbrella at wing door – aluminium ramps for test pump – table for paperwork or storage measuring instruments
Preços para clientes após o registo
Pressure tests are essential for the acceptance of pipelines. Extensive accessories are required for carrying out the tests, which must fulfil the requirements for use in the drinking water sector. The time required and success of a pressure test also often depends on the quality of the equipment used. People often discover at the construction site that a hose or standpipe is missing, because it is being used by a colleague for other purposes. Using a lockable pressure testing trailer is a reliable solution here. All necessary parts have their designated space and enable work to be carried out quickly and efficiently. The Esders System is designed for use with the MPP powered test pump. Operation usually takes place with the MPP mounted in the trailer. If necessary due to the conditions at the construction site, the MPP can be unloaded quickly and used externally, however.
All necessary connections are made through the hole in the base, thus enabling operation with the trailer locked. In conjunction with the optional GSM remote monitoring system for the MPP, unsupervised long-term operation is possible, including over night.
- Use with the powered test pump installed in the rail system
- Internal distribution for water supply and drainage, as well as power supply and lighting
- Shelving and racks for hoses, cables and pressure test case
- Mounting rails and brackets for testing standpipe, filling standpipe, ramps, valve keys and protective screen
- Water container for buffering the required water
- Folding work table for measuring device or for documentation
- Lockable trailer with hole in the base for feeding through hoses to the outside (for long-term measurements)
- GSM remote monitoring system for unsupervised continuous operation